The Spa is a labor-intensive, one-on-one experience. Rooms are reserved especially for you in the same manner as any fine hotel. Therefore, we must require a similar type of cancellation guarantee.
All bookings must be guaranteed with a valid credit card number & expiry date, or a Kenegdo Gift Certificate number. Third party gift certificates or vouchers cannot be used to guarantee an appointment. If a full 48-hours notice is not received the client is subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
Cancellations left after-hours on our messaging service will be deemed to have been received on the next business day. This is a firm policy requiring that 25% of the total services being cancelled will be charged to the credit card being held to guarantee those services.
No-show appointments will be charged the full cost of the service that was reserved. If a Gift Certificate is being used to guarantee a service, the entire Gift Certificate will be considered void & forfeit unless the 25% cancellation fee can be collected within 4 days. Gift Certificates cannot be reduced in value to cover the cancellation fee or any fees; but instead, the fee must be paid to make the Gift Certificate once again valid. Expired Gift Certificates cannot be used to guarantee an appointment.
It is important to us that our guests understand that the proceeds collected under this policy go directly to compensate, in part, the service providers who have lost income due to an untimely cancellation. It is by no means a punitive policy but rather one of restoration.
- All Gift Certificates are strictly non-refundable but for your convenience are fully transferable to another person
- Prices & treatment protocols are subject to change
- All packages must be performed as listed and on the same day
- Packages cannot be split to accommodate two separate individuals
- Shampoo & blow finish following spa treatments, (when available in Salon) will carry a charge of $30+